Dream Bingo has a great new look after its lobby and site has been virtually renovated. It is now much easier to find your way around. Dream Bingo has got some great offers on their site – that will make your bingo dreams come true. First up, if you make a first deposit of just £10, you will get £30 for free to spend on their top bingo treats. They also have a very special offer where they invite you to tell them your dreams and you will even have the chance to win it!Check out Dream Bingo Today!
For so many years, Bingo has had an undeserved reputation as being a game for the older generation. In truth, there’s fun to be had for players of all ages and because it’s so simple to play, even the kids can join in when playing at home. Today, the local Bingo hall has been boosted by the arrival of the online game as newcomers flock to the game like never before. One of the great appeals of the game is its simplicity and learning to play the game, either online or as a social event, will soon have you daubing away with the best of them.
To play the game, players must first purchase cards which are valid for a particular game. Players can use single or multiple amounts although each individual card has as much chance of winning as any other. Some sites also offer free bingo cards. The cards consist of random numbers arranged in rows or lines and once purchased, the player can settle down and prepare for the game itself where other players are competed against. When a game starts, the caller will start to call bingo balls and it is simply a case of daubing off the numbers as they are called. In the 90 ball game, this will usually be one line, two lines or all three lines, otherwise known as a full house. In the 75 ball game, you may be required to complete a pattern such as a heart shape or letter of the alphabet to win.
The game begins with the caller reading out randomly selected numbers that have to be crossed out if they appear on any of your cards. This will continue until a player completes the requirement needed to win. The player must then claim his victory by calling ‘Bingo’, although this is sometimes done automatically in the online version of the game. Once the claim has been verified, the player is awarded a cash prize based on the amount of tickets sold although prizes and gifts can also be won in specified games. The game will then continue until all winning combinations have been met. At this stage, the game is over and new cards can be purchased before the next game begins. In some places, there are free bingo games between the rounds with free bingo cards.
Even though the format of the game is astonishingly simple, bingo can be a fun and engaging pastime where the capacity to win prizes is often overshadowed by the enormous fun to be had!
As well as 75 and 90 ball bingo, other popular variations include:
• 80 ball bingo – played with 8-0 balls, of course, this type of bingo closely follows the 75 ball bingo with the numbers being grid-like as opposed to lines like 90 ball. 80 ball bingo is usually pretty speedy and fun!
• 30 ball bingo – again, this is played with 30 balls and follows the grid-pattern like 75 and 80 ball. This is very, very speedy as there are just 30 balls and so you have to keep on your toes! This is a very rare type of bingo and you may be hard pushed to find it, but grab it with both hands if you do!
• 5 line bingo – also known as Swedish Bingo, this terrific game is played like 90 ball bingo because of the extra line it looks like a 75 ball bingo grid. The only difference between 5 line and 90 ball is an extra line and so an extra chance of winning – there are still 90 balls used and players use the 1 line, 2 line etc. format.
• Know the game – this is our number 1 tip! As there are lots of different online bingo as we have mentioned so you really do have to take advantage of free bingo games or free bingo money to get used to playing each type. Knowledge is power, so make sure you are armed with loads of knowledge about each game and you will soon become an expert.
• Don’t choose a crowded bingo game – the more players there are, the less chances you have of wining! Choose a game that doesn’t boast the most players yet still has enough players to hold a good jackpot!
• Don’t be shy with cash – sure you will want to be wise with your cash but once in a while it is a good idea to purchase bingo tickets around the 10p or 20p mark because they will have far bigger prizes than the penny bingo games.
• Max out – again, don’t be afraid to max out! A lot of games will let you buy as much as 96 cards, so make sure you buy at least 3 to give yourself a better chance of winning! If its penny bingo, max out! You could win a jackpot without breaking a pound!
• Change your cards if needed – if you have a lucky number but you are dealt bingo tickets without that number or you simply don’t like your cards then change them! The best bingo sites will allow this so take advantage!
Online bingo is a game of chance, so it is pretty difficult for us to dish out sure-fire tips and hints of winning. However, if you utlise the little tips that we have just given you, you will at least stand the best chances of winning!
Players must be +18 To Play
©2008-2012 WikiBingo all rights reserved. contant [at] wikibingo.co.uk